26th European Junior Scientists Workshop (EJSW)
INSA Lyon and Deltares (Co-UDlabs partners), in collaboration with the Sewer Systems & Processes Working Group of the IWA – IAHR Joint Committee on Urban Drainage, are organising the 26th European Junior Scientists Workshop (EJSW) on “Monitoring urban drainage systems and rivers” that will take place from 26 May to 1 June 2024, at Saint Maurice en Valgaudemar, in France.
The workshop offers junior researchers the opportunity to i) present and discuss, and ii) hands-on practice of various measuring principles in a setting that gives more opportunity to learn and to share compared to regular conferences.
It will focus on:
- On-line monitoring of water quality and quantity in waste- and stormwater collection systems, and rivers.
- Links between data validation and model calibration.
- Emerging monitoring concepts and data communication techniques.
- Ethics in researching, publishing, presenting and sharing data.
The call for abstract is now open!
- Authors are invited to submit an up to 4-pages extended abstract accompanied with a 1-page motivation letter
- Up to 23 participants will be selected
- Deadline: 9th January 2024
- Notification of acceptance for oral presentation: 31st January 2024
Selected extended abstracts will be published as workshop proceedings on the workshop website with
agreement of the authors.