The first TA Call is now CLOSED.
Congratulation to the 13 projects which have been selected!
The second TA Call will open in July 2023!
Co-UDlabs offers transnational access to selected project proposals to any of the partners’ 17 research infrastructure facilities. Access through our call is absolutely free-of-charge and designed to allow teams from all over Europe and the rest of the world to share, cooperate, and progress together!
If you missed the 2021 call, please save the date for our second TA call, which will open in July 2023! In the meantime, there are several things that you can do!
- If you already have a fledgling idea or a team available for collaboration, please visit our Ideas Marketplace: you can either read through other users' ideas or upload your own. It will stay open throughout Co-UDlabs' life cycle and hopefully will let you find inspiration for a proposal or teammates for your project
- You can learn everything you need to know about the call in this handy quick guide to the Call or by going through the TA Call Reference Manual. Dates aside, all information about the 1st TA call will be valid for the 2023 call too.
Even if the call is currently closed, we are keeping the whole official documentation of the call available online to all users. We hope this can be another incentive to join our TA programme in 2023:
- Transnational Access Call
- TA Rules and Conditions
- Users Selection Procedure
- Download all documents (.zip)
Finally, if you are specifically interested in one or several of our research facilities, please consider the opportunity to contact directly the people in charge of the installations through the Facility Contact Form button. It may be helpful to start knowing each other in advance!
If you want to stay updated on all Co-UDlabs activities, including any news about the TA programme, please consider filling in this form and joining our stakeholder database!