Our second TA Call is opening in July 2023!
Get feedback and support!
A series of events will be organized to inform you and help you get ready for our next TA call:
- A webinar (May 2023) to present the call – More info coming soon
- A workshop (July 2023) during the NOVATECH conference to launch the call – More info coming soon
- A hackathon (September 2023) for participants to connect, team up, share ideas and discuss early proposals
Enjoy free access to 17 unique ‘field scale’ urban drainage research facilities in Europe
Co-UDlabs offers transnational access to selected project proposals to any of the partners’ 17 research infrastructure facilities. Access through our call is absolutely free-of-charge and designed to allow teams from all over Europe and the rest of the world to share, cooperate, and progress together!
If you missed the 2021 call, please save the date for our second TA call, which will open in July 2023! In the meantime, there are several things that you can do!
- If you already have a fledgling idea or a team available for collaboration, please visit our Ideas Marketplace: you can either read through other users' ideas or upload your own. It will stay open throughout Co-UDlabs' life cycle and hopefully will let you find inspiration for a proposal or teammates for your project
- You can learn everything you need to know about the call in this handy quick guide to the Call or by going through the TA Call Reference Manual. Dates aside, all information about the 1st TA call will be valid for the 2023 call too.
- If you are specifically interested in one or several of our research facilities, please consider the opportunity to contact directly the people in charge of the installations through the Facility Contact Form button. It may be helpful to start knowing each other in advance!
- If you want to stay updated on all Co-UDlabs activities, including any news about the TA programme, please consider filling in this form and joining our stakeholder database!
The first TA Call is CLOSED.
Congratulation to the 13 projects which have been selected!
Discover our transnational access news
Co-UDlabs 1st transnational access campaign: tips & tricks to apply!
Challenges and solutions in IKT and Co-UDlabs’ UD Workshop
Launch of the 1st Co-UDlabs transnational access call
Co-UDlabs Training Activities schedule now ready
Save the date: Co-UDlabs Hackathon
- « Previous
- Next »