Our second TA Call is now open until October 13, 2023!
Apply for free access to unique ‘field scale’ urban drainage research facilities in Europe!
The second Co-UDlabs call offers transnational access to selected project proposals to 16 of our research infrastructure facilities. Access through our call is absolutely free-of-charge and designed to allow teams from all over Europe and the rest of the world to share, cooperate, and progress together!
Checklist before you submit
📝Before submitting your proposal, please consider reading the background documentation of the Call and downloading the required template forms and documents for your proposal.
📚First, carefully consult the guiding documentation that is composed of:
- Transnational Access Call
- Rules and Conditions
- Users Selection Procedure
- Download all documents (.zip)
When you are done, you can access the application form by clicking on the Submit proposal button.
Useful links and contacts
- You can learn everything you need to know about the call in this handy quick guide to the Call or by going through the TA Call Reference Manual. Dates aside, all information about the 1st TA call are valid for the 2023 call too.
- If you already have a fledgling idea or a team available for collaboration, please visit our Ideas Marketplace: you can either read through other users' ideas or upload your own. It will stay open throughout Co-UDlabs' life cycle and hopefully will let you find inspiration for a proposal or teammates for your project.
- If you are specifically interested in one or several of our research facilities, please consider the opportunity to contact directly the people in charge of the installations through the Facility Contact Form button. It may be helpful to start knowing each other in advance!
- If you want to stay updated on all Co-UDlabs activities, including any news about the TA programme, please consider filling in this form and joining our stakeholder database!
- Need any additional information?👉Contact us through this form or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information. Co-UDlabs is looking forward to collaborate with you!
We have organised a series of events to inform you and help you to apply for our 2nd TA call:
If you want to know more about the 13 projects selected for our first TA Call, click on the button below or download the factsheet with some testimonials from user groups!