Co-UDlabs webinar on Routine Uncertainty Assessment
Uncertainty Assessment should be significantly developed and systematically applied in urban drainage monitoring as a standard part of best practice metrology. However, methods and calculations may frequently appear as too complex for many users.
The Urban Drainage Metrology Toolbox (UDMT) developed by Co-UDlabs partners provides a free online webapp to make these calculations easy!
We are organising a free webinar on June 12 (14:00 – 16:30 CEST) to introduce the importance of uncertainty assessment in urban drainage, present the UDMT webapp, provide examples of application, and answer all your questions during a Q&A session.
At the end of the webinar, participants will know the methods applied in the UDMT and will know how to use it for their own needs.
- 14:00 – Welcome and introduction (Jean-Luc Bertrand-Krajewski & Elodie Brelot)
- 14:10 – Importance of Uncertainty Assessment (UA) in Urban Drainage monitoring and necessity to develop its systematic application (François Clemens)
- 14:30 – Basics of UA and brief introduction to the methods applied in the UDMT (Jean-Luc Bertrand-Krajewski)
- 15:00 – Presentation of the UDMT: how it works, user interface, etc. (Mathieu Lepot)
- 15:20 – Coffee break
- 15:40 – Exemples of application (Jean-Luc Bertrand-Krajewski & Mathieu Lepot)
- 16:20 – Q&A