Co-UDlabs first successful webinar
On Wednesday, October 13, 2021, Co-UDlabs held an Introductory Webinar in which we were able to present the scope, goals, and research infrastructure of our project. The event was quite successful as it gathered over 150 registrations and a peak of just over 100 participants in attendance at the Webinar. The whole team at Co-UDlabs is absolutely grateful for the large response that the Webinar elicited and the support that the project is receiving from partners, networks, and institutions.
The Webinar provided more insight on how Co-UDlabs is working: the structure of the project, the joint research activities, the technology, methods, and advances that it plans to achieve and develop. The Webinar was also the perfect opportunity to share more information and details about the project’s core instrument: the Transnational Access call. One of the key goals of Co-UDlabs is setting up a mechanism of free-of-charge access to the 17 installations and facilities that compose its Research Infrastructure. Interested user groups and research teams will be able to submit proposals for 2-3-month research stays at the facility of their choice. All information about the Call is already available on our website. The Call will officially open on October 31, 2021, until January 31, 2022. All required documentation and easy access to proposal submission will all be available on this page as soon as the call opens.
The Webinar was also an effective way to introduce a large audience to the specifics of the 17 facilities of the Co-Udlabs Research Infrastructure. All details about the facilities are available online, but anyone interested in knowing more or begin testing the feasibility of their ideas in a specific installation can easily get in touch with the people in charge of each facility through this quick contact form.
The video recording of the Webinar is already available online (and embedded below) for everyone who was not able to attend the event or anyone who may want to go back on a specific part of the conversation. You can also easily access the slideshow presentations that were featured during the event, in a handy PDF format:
- Introduction of Co-UDlabs partners
- Coordinator script interview
- Presentation of the TA call description
- Co-UDlabs future events
Do not forget that:
- You can subscribe at any time to our database of Co-UDlabs stakeholders to receive our biannual newsletter, more news and updates on our activities, as well as more opportunities for knowledge exchange and partnership initiatives.
- You can already register for our next event! Co-UDlabs partner IKT (Institute for Underground Infrastructure) is organising a free online workshop on good practices and optimisation of urban drainage research, taking place over 2 half-days on November 3-4, 2021. You can register via this form and you can download the agenda of the Workshop at this link.